Juice for all Juice for all

Very funny and original

This is great. I especially liked the different hammer animations. Where did you get that Spongebob Song?

Keep up the good work
-Neonman5

lordDDD responds:

buy the spongebob squarepants movie soundtrack ;)

MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

-----

Brilliant 'For Retards' series. But that's not the reson i'm reviewing this. Flsh Hounds, your last news update was in 2005. It's 2007 now, so are you saying it takes 2 years to create a 5 mintute flash animation? Or have you just given up completely? The 'For Retards' series needs to keep going and the problem with very popular Flash series is that many people will think there will be a next installment very soon. So please hurry it up.

Mr X/Neonman5

flash-hounds responds:

Haha, we were a bunch of 13 year olds when these were made.

The reason we've taken a multi-year break is because we're maturing. Flash wise and just generally.

We're not a bunch of 'cream over the latest games console' brats anymore, so we've sort of outgrown the For Retards series, but chances are we'll be back sooner or later.

I've got a nice little fund going for CS3, anyway.

1/5th of the way there...

Jack Vs. Jack Jack Vs. Jack

-----

A very interesting (and cool) idea you've got here. I thought of Jack vs Jack to be slightly humerous and graphical...and it was. The people's resembelences were great. However, it seems like it was done by one or two poeple (I know it wasn't but it seemed that way). The voices were good except for the Jack of Lost, his tone was too high. I think if you were to take more time on this again to re-make it it would be a hell lot better. It'll be a long time to make again but i'm sure it will be worth it.

Mr X/Neonman5

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

I Don't get Question 42 at-bloody-all. Please help me someone.

U Grate U Grate

Awesome

I did enjoy it; it was really awesome :)

Did you make this in FL Studio?

Django1337 responds:

Thanks, nah i made it all in Reason.